Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Vacation So Far.

I've been on a hiatus from school for a few days now. Here's what has happened so far.

I'm broke as a joke. No joke. I haven't left the neighborhood in several days just because I am trying to conserve gas money. It sucks.

My landlords have hired a guy to do some repairs around the house. So far this week he's shown up each day and needed to be in my apartment for one odd job or the next at some point during the day. I don't like strangers in my space. I don't like home repairs when I'm trying to relax. 2 years ago my landlords chose my Spring Break to have the siding replaced. They're timing is uncanny, and extremely frustrating.!

I was able to, after a few set backs, access my writings on my computer and have begun trying to dust off some of the works in hopes of submitting them sometime in the next few weeks. I am trying to peck away on the keyboard as my computer limps along. I'm afraid it is not much longer for this world.

Whoo, vacation rocks!

No comments: