Sunday, November 22, 2009

And Cue the 'Taps'!

Another show is over. TRACERS closed earlier tonight, and I'm unsure how to feel about it. Our last performance felt a little off, but the audience seemed to like it, and it ended all the same. There's always the sadness when a show ends, and the happiness that you have your evenings back but this time it's a little difference.

I have grown to really like and respect this cast and crew. Sure we went through a rough patch right before opening but that's in the past. The show wasn't quite the play I had anticipated, but I have thoroughly enjoyed performing this script and sharing the stage with a great, diverse group of guys. I like everyone in the show, and it's been a while since I could say that about a production.

I will miss being a part of this show! I will miss the 2 characters that I can now add to my resume. I will miss the cast-bonding, and the ball-busting! I will miss my Brother's In Arms! It has been an adventure!

No comments: