Sunday, August 30, 2009

And Life Goes On.

I'm in rehearsals for Standing O Productions' Mr. Marmalade; a disturbing play about a young girl and her imaginary friend. I just got cast, officially, in their next production as well, Tracers, in which I play a drill sergeant and a hippie medic. The same actor doubles in the roles which is why I wanted to do it, it'll be a challenging show.
The job search goes on. I have applied for several jobs online, and a few in the area. I am officially unemployed now and anxious to see what will happen next. I could end up in a school, telecommuting from home, bartending again, or selling cookware locally. I'm not sure if teaching is what I want to do for the rest of my life?
(What does that even mean?)
I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest of our time here in Maryland. We still plan on moving back to Chicago, so anything I find now will probably be temporary. In the meantime, we'll live life and do what we can.

No comments: