Friday, February 13, 2009

No F Bombs!

Today I lost my temper. My last class of the day was out of control. They were being introduced to my new co-worker whom was really excited to meet them, and is genuinely a nice lady. These kids, while not general ed, are my more advanced students and highly capable of making a good first impression.

They did not... so I dropped the hammer! I raised my voice and tried to shame the guilty parties into submission. I felt bad for those other students who were completely well-behaved and appropriate but I couldn't take anymore of the rowdiness and disrespect.

I'm just glad I kept a lid on the profanities that kept bubbling to the surface begging to be unleashed. I have rarely felt like more of an adult than I did today as I said, (shudder, shudder) 'Act Your Age!'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

F'ing class!!