Thursday, October 12, 2006

Your Mothers Must Be So Proud.

I overheard two teenage girls- I would guess around 15 or so - on the train yesterday. Among the many inane comments, and idiotic babble that the two were exchanging at an obnoxious volume was this particular gem.

"Oh My God! Piercing Your Belly Button Doesn't Hurt. Just Go Home And Drink Some Gin or Whiskey. You'll Be Fine!"

"I'll Have A Jack Daniels And Coke. That's So Good! Oh, And I Love Long Island Iced Teas."

"I Love Long Island Iced Teas, Too. But I Can Only Drink Like Two Of Them!"

"Yeah, Me Too."

"Yeah."

I just shook my head and once again wished to only have male offspring. Then an hour later I see this teenage kid wearing his huge, enormous, baggy, baggy jeans sdrawkcab... Backwards! WTF? Are you kidding me? That wasn't even cool back in the early 90's when Kriss Kross sported that stupid look in their music videos. His pants were on backwards!

Kids!

No comments: