Sunday, September 11, 2016

This Past Summer

My girls!
I've been trying to post now for a while.  With no internet in our home, currently, and a busy family life I haven't had the time to sit down and properly write something witty and/or worth reading.  There have also been a few techno-rage issues, when I run into a library on my way to work and try to speedily throw together a post and wind up cocking up the whole post with margins, deleting pictures, and formatting BS!

Oh well, here are a few pics from this Summer and our continuing adventures in White Bear Lake.  I'll post more about the family and house soon.



Hanging out w/Uncle Bert & Aunt Stephanie in our backyard!

Optimist Beach, White Bear Lake, Evie Sue and I got to spend a morning splashing around with cousins Mike, Jenn and their daughter Maya.

Evie Sue and I took in the Japanese Lantern Lighting Festival at Como Park Conservatory.  It was packed.

RonenP

Evie Sue gets a push from a Sophie, a cousin, at a family reunion on Bone Lake.
The season is changing and fall is almost here.  There will be trips to apple orchards, and the Renaissance Festival.  We'll have backyard bonfires, and hopefully a visit from Granddaddy Cobb!  Evie Sue starts her second year of pre-school tomorrow at a local Nature Center.  She's super excited!  Both Evie and Ronen will be taking dance classes this fall and Sara gets to participate in Ronen's class.  Expect some sickeningly sweet photos soon. 

No comments: