Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cold and Slow!

Brrrr.  Winter is finally here.  It is cold outside!  Of course, this is the day the landlords arranged to have our sliding glass doors replaced.  2 days ago I was driving home with my windows open!  Couldn't have done it then, huh?  Guess not.  Has to be done however.  The doors when they were installed were put in reverse.  The screen doors are on the inside and there's a horrible draft.  In the past we bought some insulated curtains and it's helped some but not enough.  Our apartment's always cold.

In other news, I am not making much headway on the book Sara gave me to read on New Years.  I don't seem to have a lot of book time lately.  Between work, the commute, the baby, and sleep there doesn't  seem to be enough time.  Oh well, it'll either happen or it won't. 

No comments: