Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 Years A Few Days Later

On the 24th Sara and I celebrated our Fifth Year Wedding Anniversary!  Five years!  Our families came together to celebrate Thanksgiving, that year, and 2 days later Sara and I were wed in a small ceremony with 50 of our closest friends and family.

So here we are today.  A family of 3 with a baby approaching 1 year, and very little money.  As much as I would've liked to take Sara out and wine and dine her to celebrate.  Unfortunately, it was not in the cards.  Instead we ordered Italian carry out and opened a bottle of wine that we purchased in San Francisco on our honeymoon.  We put the baby to sleep,  I ran out to pick up the food, and came home to snuggle on the couch with my sweetheart.  Not a bad way to spend the evening.

One of these days I'll be able to shower her with riches, and celebrate our anniversary in style.  For now we'll have to be happy just spending the evening today, and reminiscing on the time we've spent together.  Once again, not a bad way to spend an evening.

No comments: