Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hmmmm?

A scientific phenomenon? Pure Idiocy? You decide...

So our apartment is so hot that candy bars melt if left on the coffee table, so often times we store our Hersheys in the fridge. Tonight, craving a particular candy bar, I decided I'd like it a little soft soI popped it into the microwave for 5 seconds. After the first second blue bolts shot the length of the chocolate bar, just like the flux capacitor from the Back To The Future Trilogy (2 Posts In A Row) and the stench of ozone permeated the air. Almost made it impossible to eat the chocolate after I had peeled it out of the disintegrated wrapper.

Why did this happen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it have a foil wrapper? Your not supposed to put metal in the microwave.

T. Cobb said...

I didn't think it was foil, but obviosly I was wrong. Thanks for taking the post so seriously.

Anonymous said...

If you want to have some real fun with the microwave try putting a couple of bars of soap in there. I saw that on tv last night, it was pretty cool. Just don't plan on cooking anything else in there after that.

Anonymous said...

How Darwinism hasn't claimed you yet, I have no idea...